STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Stationery | DIY Invitations


I know this site is all about weddings... but I couldn't resist sharing these invitations I made for a baby shower. The shower is in January, and she isn't finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl - so, this neutral "winter wonderland" theme worked great.


I started with a design that I created on my computer, then printed it on textured cream paper.


I cut it to size, then pasted it to a piece of grey cardstock that would fit nicely into an envelope.


Then, I used a glue pen to fill the bird with glue, then, using a fine grain silver glitter, I glittered the bird.





Finally, I wrapped each invitation, in a creamy flocked velvet paper and tied a piece of "angel fleece" yarn around it. I used a textured cream envelope to complete the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1