STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Gifts | Stella Dot Jewelry | Bridesmaids Gifts & My Christmas List : )



While at my sister's house for Thanksgiving, I was bragging about one of our new Bliss List Members, Stella & Dot... so, we went to the website and I decided to do a little Christmas Listing with my Mom and Sister in between turkey bastings. Here's what I came up with...

ABOVE : I love this smoky drop earring. I am typically only seen in really simple studs (diamonds or pearls), but I love these - I think they are so sophisticated. And to top it off - $38. They definitely look a lot more expensive than that!


My friend has these - they look real! Not kidding, when I saw them I thought they had been a gift for her wedding. At a whopping $39 they're quite a steal.


This is so delicate - I love the tiny feather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1