STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Design Board | Powder Blue, Light Pewter, White & Ivory



Like most newly engaged brides, my head is filled with color palettes, flowers, dresses, stationery and cakes... to get all of this under control, I'm going to create several design boards and share them with Mike (and the blog)... it will be a surprise as to which one I choose!

I LOVE this color palette - to me it screams (or maybe it sighs softly...) sweetness. Soft blues and greys, beautiful white flowers (peonies, garden roses) and rich satin.

Dresses : J.Crew Silk Dupioni Marlene in Light Pewter & J.Crew Silk Taffeta Sabine Dress in Ivory | Ribbon : Midori Double Faced Satin in Seafoam | Cake : Classic Cakes (Andrea Britt, Bliss List Member) I changed this cakes ribbon from pale yellow to soft blue for the sake of this design board because I love this cake! | Stationery : Marthastewartweddings.com

Are you newly engaged? Send me an email with some of your wedding inspiration and I'll create a design board for you! Just email jenny@blisslistkc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1