STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Sunday, March 28, 2010

St. Louis Real Wedding Gallery | Katie & Joe | L Photographie


This is a beautiful St. Louis wedding captured by L Photographie - isn't the image above just stunning!?


I love the hue of blue on her shoe... so sophisticated.


I love this bag. I would LOVE to know who made it... I'm thinking I could recreate this - looks so simple!


I think pew decor is way overlooked - it is such an easy (and affordable) way to spruce up the aisle.





The reception was held at the beautiful Coronado Ballroom.




To see more images of this wedding, visit the L Photographie Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1