STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

DIY | Will you be my Bridesmaid Cards | from OnceWed


This DIY post is from OnceWed... read the original article here.

"I love the idea of formally asking those whom you would like to be in your bridal party. I sent out a cards for my own wedding so that inspired me to come up with a cute project to do the same. I adore the paper chain people that we all learned to make in grade school and this project uses that simple concept to introduce your bridesmaids to everyone. Cut out the shape of the dress you plan on using in the color you desire and personalize each person with some paper hair. To complete the set I created a little card asking “Will you be my bridesmaid?” and included the wedding details as well as how and where to order the dresses. To find instructions and more details about this diy wedding project, click “more” below…

Enjoy!"

Anna of Rifle Design



Images from OnceWed.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1