STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Design Board | Sophisticated Bright Colors




I, by nature, am attracted to neutral, soft, classic colors - my favorites being creams, greys, blues, etc. So, I've stepped out of my color comfort zone to create this bright yet sophisticated color palette featuring aquas, peony pink, poppy red and pale seafoams. As I've said before, I love color palettes that have many, many colors that coordinate and compliment each other. While monogamy is good in marriage, try to stay away from just one color for your wedding - it might end up too monotonous!

Cake : Natasha's Mulberry & Mott | Candles : Celebration Candles made by Creative Candles (in Kansas City!) | Bouquets & Rings : Martha Stewart | Necklace, Earrings & Dress : Jcrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1