STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sites I Like | Simple+Pretty | Stationery Inspiration


I've just updated my "Sites I Like" section (see right side of page) of the blog to include Simple+Pretty, a delightful blog written by Jane. She's an excellent scout of "pretty paper + pretty things". Perfect example : in a recent post Jane wrote about these excellent products by Alee & Press...




I highly encourage you to stop by Jane's blog : Simple+Pretty for some daily inspiration - she won't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1