STLWeddingsMenuBLOG
The Bliss List
THE Bliss LIST
blisslogostl
item2a
FacebookJennySteffens03
StellaDotJewelry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Design Board | Country Chic


Remember this "Country Chic" design board? Well, the wedding was last weekend (hence my blogging absence - sorry!). It was so beautiful - the weather cooperated perfectly. I only have this one shot so far (that I took), but I will be getting more images from Epaga Foto soon!

The tables were set on the lawn and dressed in a pale yellow and cream burlap.


I made the bridal bouqet - white hydrangeas, yellow freesia, and pale yellow garden roses. Stay tuned for the step-by-step DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

item3
The Blog
STL REAL WEDDINGS  |
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1
OJSNewsletter810
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1a
JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1b
Still2
item2
click to play
item2a JennySteffensanEntertainingExpertinKansasCity1